Canadian Capacity Building Program
This program provides the tools for supporting the social inclusion of children with autism and related needs, by building capacity in the parents and professionals supporting them. The Canadian Capacity Building Program is offered to school districts and other not for profit organizations throughout Canada completely free of charge.
This program allows 5 Participants from organizations across Canada to receive 14-day access to this self-directed, interactive Autism Demystification® Online Course. Upon completion of the course, participants have access to a digital copy of the packaged curriculum including: the puppet play video entitled “You Don’t Know, Jack”, a course manual, a children’s colouring story book adapted from the puppet play, as well as downloadable support materials.
Participants also receive a certificate of completion and are invited to join our social media follow-up support group where they may post questions and share stories with other participants and the model creator. School Districts and other not for profit organizations may apply to participate in this program. To apply organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Organization are a provincially registered not for profit organization or a school or school district.
- Organization are delivering programs in your community for a minimum of 5 years.
- Organizations have at least 5 individuals who are prepared to participate in the course.
- Individuals who participate in the course must be prepared to deliver the program to children ages 3 to 11 upon completion of the course.
- Organizations are located in Canada.
Please Note: Organization may register additional participants (over and above the 5) at a cost of $50 per person.