05 Sep Community Partner Liaison Volunteers Needed!
What is a Community Partner Liaison (CPL)?
Friend 2 Friend Community Partner Liaison volunteers work closely with the Friend 2 Friend executive team to establish communication and cooperative relationships between Friend 2 Friend and the school and/or district based teams and other community organizations throughout BC. The primary purpose of the Liaison is to increase awareness of the mandate of the Society.
Working in specific districts throughout BC, the duties of the Community Partner Liaison (CPL) are as follows:
- Create a community partners contact list for your region
- Share information packages to promote the Society’s mandate with the community partners
- Meet with community partners to provide brief introduction to Friend 2 Friend services
- Contact local schools, preschools, daycares and community centers to support the coordination of expert players for the Play Centre programs
- Increase awareness of the BC Communities Capacity Building Program
- Support the implementation of the Friend 2 Friend marketing plan
- Support the implementation of Friend 2 Friend fundraisers and other promotional activities
- Organize brief talks on the Society, mandate and programs
- Increase awareness and visibility of the Society and programs using social media
Friend 2 Friend is seeking 4-8 professional candidates for the position of Community Partner Liaison. Friend 2 Friend will provide all training and materials. The ideal candidate will be available to work 4-10 hours per week throughout the school year (September- June). Each CPL will focus their efforts in one district or region of the lower mainland or BC.
Interested candidates please applying by emailing your resume and covering letter to Jennifer Jacobs at email@example.com